Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Baby's Going to Junior High!!



Deep thoughts, by Dawn.....  hahaha!

How is it possible that my baby boy is going to Junior High next year?!  I found myself at a PTA meeting yesterday, discussing course selections for next fall.  Course selections?!  Really?!  This can't be true, certainly my baby boy hasn't reached the point where "course selection" is in order!  As I was trying desperately to listen to the Junior High principal last night, my head was spinning.  I can't be old enough to have a Junior High kid, could I?  I'm still 24, aren't I?  LOL

Well, like it or not, I do have a child who is entering a new phase in his life.  So hard to believe!  So as I choked back tears while looking over his course options, I had to come to terms with this.  I'm not sure I'm ready to move into the "teenage years."  But I guess......her I go!  Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment